my lupo project

daz phimo

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really love your car love the red lupo's :D my side strips were easy to take off but they is spots where u can see where they have been so just keep that in mind absolutely love ur car tho

thanks chick. your is soooooooooo sexy. a bit better than mine lol

lookin good fella really lookin forward to seein this finnshed u sorted out ya new rim yet or u gonna just get a different set??

Ain't done the boss yet managed to borrow some whhels off my mate for a while which should be on soon

yeah baby. got my car back today. no got a new wheel mate. looks so kool with the back bumper smoothed of think im goin to get the front done. il take a few picks 2moz for ya. got quite a bit of cleaning to do tho. them painters got polish everywhere. you got a thread or yours yet.

Car looks great but if you dont mind me asking how much did your re-spray cost looks like a good job they done :) need mine done bad :)

hold on to your rocks. i paid 1600 quid but that included a new back axel and to be fitted plus smoothing the bumper and the sills to be done too. the company is called adr. dont know if there is one near you like.