ipod touch

d9nngti

i have just bought an ipod touch and i am struggling with using most features lol

im not down with all this technology lark but ill be ok i suppose after im used to it

i was wondering if any1 knows where i can get more info on how to use it

downloads

deleting pictures

any other useful info ect...

any help appreiciated

pretty sure you have to buy the new software through itunes and delete the pictures through itunes also.. been awhile since i had one though

u can delete pictures on the ipod, im pretty sure when your browsing th epics if u tap th epicture a little bin icon will appear in the bottom left corner

downloads, wot do you mean? like apps and such?

if ur thru wifi u can download them thru the apps store icon on the touch or using itunes

when i first linked it to my laptop it automatically uploaded songs that i had on my laptop which id previously downloaded off limewire and was told every time i linked my ipod to the laptop it would automatically upload any new ones i had downloaded but it hasnt, how do i get songs onto it without payin 4 them thru itunes?

i download my songs thru limewire, someone said in limewire check in tools where my songs are automatically saving to, can i change this so they save to my itunes and computer automatically? at the moment thay are automatically saving to saved files