Club lupo invitation to The Volksdevil Annual Gathering 31 May

Volksdevil.com

Hello all,

Id like to invite club lupo to have a stand at V-A-G.co.uk - The Volksdevil Annual Gathering or VAG 2009 for short.

If someone would like to organise a stand then you can use the quick and easy form on the site at V-A-G.co.uk/stands.htm Forum/club stands are free, there is only the £5 per person entrance fee on the day.

Forums/Stands are showing early interest so please do show yours too!

Daily driven cars and show cars park together with no division to create the actual show, this creates a superb atmosphere in an already fantastic location.

The grounds/gardens with childrens woodland play area are open on the day.

If a stand isn't of interest, then we hope to see you there anyway at this relaxed and stress free gathering of enthusiasts.

Thanks,Neil @ Volksdevil.com :)

flyer2009.jpg

Edited by Volksdevil.com

Id probably be up for going, even though i live at the other end of the country. My girlfriends sister lives in carnforth - rude not to visit

Any more interest?

1: Caspergti

Edited by CasperGTI

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The time is nearing ever closer... :)

If you know of any possible traders, even ebay shop owners who would like to take advantage of the free trading, please do let them know about the site where they can apply quickly and easily.

Neil.

• 2 months later...

Not long to go until the show everyone!

I hope you are all looking forward to it, and i hope the weather is on our side on the 31st May!

We have been contacted by the advertising department at Discovery turbo, who host such programes as, American chopper, chop shop, beetle crisis etc etc...All superb stuff. They are working in conjunction with us at Volksdevil to possibly offer a competition via their website to give away two free entrance passes to our show this year. And they may be there at the show...

V-A-G.co.uk

Volksdevil.com

Things have only just got going, but if you keep an eye on their website at www.DiscoveryChannel.co.uk/subject/turbo then you may well win yourself two free entries to the Volksdevil Annual Gathering 2009.

Neil. :)

This is the aim mate, got to get the rims sorted so as long as everything is sorted then yep.

CL Stand? Don't mind contacting neil but who is venturing up/down??

Looks like me and you........ how about gaz?

Doubt my wheels will be done, its been too expensive recently!

Linz also, but im guessing shes probably on a scottish vag stand??

We can just lone ranger it if not.

It woudl be nice to park them all together, even if there are 3 lupos who are able to group together.

Neil do you think you can sort it for only a small number of cars to park together?

John

Im up for it, I dont have anyone to drive down with or stand with. If i can join in that would b great. Ill be able to meet you on the m6 to drive the rest of the way. Went to this show a couple of years ago was really gd for watercooled!!!

Matt

We are now listed on the Discovery channel site!

For your chance to win two free entry passes to the show, please visit the Discovery channels website by clicking here.

Enter your date of birth with the drop down menu, and answer the simple question.

If the above link does not work, you can try here.

Good luck!

Neil. :-)

nice one, good to see some interest from club lupo, like Neil says, if you arrive before 10 am, we can shuffle you into a space so that youre all together, just mention it to one of us lot in the dayglo vests and we will gather you up and get you sorted, also remember this show is for the family so those with kids, bring them along, we will have a bouncy castle there and some giant games, maybe rides but still negotiating that, theres a play area so that they can play and also the lovely grounds are pefect for just sauntering through if you are fed up of cars .

hope to see you guys there, any idea if that lass with the red lupo with the nice rims is coming, lol