pics from e38 and trax

Icy

QUOTE(Fran)
yes you shoulda said hello icy, thats the second time we've missed each other now sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

not the third? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

maxlive, e38 and trax tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

dont think you guys would of understood my scottish accent haha

can someone move this thread to the events section jus noticed i posted in wrong bit eek

no probs icy wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

yeah ok ok lolol make it 4 cos didnt u go to gti festival aswell???

course we would have understood!! we had a couple of scottish lads with us!!! john and mike biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Had to pretend i understood john a couple of times.lol and i've just learned to ignore fran now! We welcome you foreigners with open arms!

what were you doing on that silly stand - club lupo is where you want to be not god dam corsasport lol!!!

im only on there to annoy the ex laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(snoopstah)
Ahh yes, we all thought you must have taken a wrong turning wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Got a picture somewhere, I'll fish it out tonight if I remember.

i was supposed to have my corsa, but it wasnt ready in time, and then was gonna go in my mates 2.016v corsa, but the oil pumped siezed, so took the lupo

lupos been lowerd on vw springs, german army badges, and german plates