What would you pay for my car?

twisty b-road

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I get the urge every now and then, just to say 'sod it' and buy one, and go and read up on them.

But I know it's just gonna kill me financially at the moment, especially with insurance. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Interesting day

Liked the `MX-5` but preferred the MR2

Beeza 160 smoker was nice, liked the shove in the back in 2nd and 3rd, never got it going much more than that

how did the test drive go, fairly nippy for a smoker ain't it

WHAT DO YOU WANT???? ITR?

What else?

7 grand depreciation in 3 months though, 10 grand in 1 year :shock: £1500 a year insurance/500 excess :shock: A list of exclusions on the insurance, Cat1, me only to drive ever, garage (errr so that £250,000 on a house with a garage)

Yeah liked the beeza Crusoe, you can definitely notice the extra shove over the 130 version. Didn't stretch it's legs properly. Did like getting some revs on in 2nd then flooring it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

2nd is good for the neck muscles wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> ITR is nice but import would put me off, next gen crx coupe might be out soon with the same engine but in a cut down next civic type body, looked good in the preview pics. S2000 is the better engine adn has the softtop, probably lower insurance and the fun rwd plus keeps it's value really well.