hey i'm new

carla g

hi i'm carla and looking for a lupo not sure weather to get a sport or a gti insurance is making me think of the sport

but the gti is so cute i want one too :wub:

Welcome on board, from what you will read on here the GTI seems to be more reliable than the Sport.

I have a Sport which I love to bits. Could not decide between GTi or Sport with Air con when I bought it, sometimes I do think that I would have enjoyed the GTI as it looks very different to the standard Lupo (and has xenon lights) whereas the Sport (to my mind) looks very similar. Having said that most (non Lupo) people assume that with the big exhaust pipe and 16V badges that mine is a GTI I have to explain that it isn't.

Overall I would not swap it for a GTI now but if they were still available new I think I know what i would replace it with!

Edited by JB1.0e

Welcome to the forum Carla.

Sport's have far too many issues with them for you to worry your pretty little head about (previous experience). Get a GTI.

If you get a Sport you'll only want a GTI any ways.

Edited by Niche

I think a good 50% of Sports are duds to be honest. :wacko:

If you can only afford a Sport Carla buy the newest Sport you can find, 02 plate onwards. They generally seem to have less issues. Or find a Sport with a hydraulic clutch, problem sorted.

welcome :D

best place to look for your loop would deffo be either the market place on here......or autotrader imo.

I think a good 50% of Sports are duds to be honest. :wacko:

If you can only afford a Sport Carla buy the newest Sport you can find, 02 plate onwards. They generally seem to have less issues. Or find a Sport with a hydraulic clutch, problem sorted.

i have never heard of a sport with a hydraulic clutch :wacko:

• 1 month later...