AP Coilovers now available from Awesome!

AwesomeAl

As part of my on-going development for you guys and your lupos, Here's a new product to us that we've heard nothing but good things about so far !

Going off the Quality of the ones we've seen so far, they are absolutely superb!

Not only are they good quality, they aren't harsh like a lot of coilovers out there and they seem to be really well setup!

AP Coilovers for All Lupo Models, £365.79 inc VAT!

:) More stuff to come soon! :)

Edited by AwesomeAl

• 2 months later...
As part of my on-going development for you guys and your lupos, Here's a new product to us that we've heard nothing but good things about so far !

Going off the Quality of the ones we've seen so far, they are absolutely superb!

Not only are they good quality, they aren't harsh like a lot of coilovers out there and they seem to be really well setup!

AP Coilovers for All Lupo Models, £365.79 inc VAT!

:) More stuff to come soon! :)

i realy want some coilies for my lupo because its in the sky atm lol, is that the best price you can do on them ? and does it include postage?

i realy want some coilies for my lupo because its in the sky atm lol, is that the best price you can do on them ? and does it include postage?

Hi mate,

Feel free to give me a buzz on 0161 776 0777 (Option1) and I'll see what we can go for you!