Lupo Sport 100bhp

`tom-dci`

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dunno why they dont rate the quality or ride of the Arosa mate - cos yes its the same as the lupo, the person who wrote that surely cant have ever been in small cars by renault, citroen, peugeot, vauxhall or ford to write that. The quality, as with lupos is spot on.

I cant say I know everything about the the Arosa and Lupo sport to quote every difference but I know the Arosa is over £1k cheaper, has 15 inch wheels and red and black sports seats. Apart from that theres loads of other differences like the front and rear lights, bumpers & slightly different dash but other than that the essentials are pretty much the same.

I have to say, if someone gave me the choice between a Arosa Sport and a Lupo Sport there is no way in hell I'd pick the Lupo, but thats just me. How cheap can you get Arosa sports now? Anyone spy any on autotrader?

Found this, not bad, save for the colour and the fact its the original shape:

2000 SEAT AROSA 1.4 16v Sport,

2000, W reg. 60000 miles, service history, T&T, yellow, alloys, e/windows, 6 CD multichanger, pas, r/c/locking, alarm/immobiliser, good condition throughout. £3,995 . ono.

Tel: (01223) 575207or (07799) 358962

Distance: 100 miles

Price: £3,995 ono.

Heres a nice one...

2000 W Reg SEAT Arosa 1.4 16V Sport

3 Doors, Manual, Hatchback, 28,000 miles, jazz blue, 1 Owner. ABS, Adjustable seats, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Alloy wheels, Driver airbag, Electric windows, Foglights, Folding rear seats, Head restraints, Immobiliser, Passenger airbag, Power assisted steering, Remote locking, Radio/Cassette, Rear headrests, Side airbags, Sports seats, Passenger Air Bag. All cars delivered serviced, with a 12 months MOT and 6 month nationally valid warranty.Super performnce 16v Arosa in lovely condition £4,395.

http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/ATD_web/s...ia?id=106059333

http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/ATD_web/s...ia?id=106059336

http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/ATD_web/s...ia?id=106059338

http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/ATD_web/s...ia?id=106059340

Another good one, better colour and far less miles:

2000 W Reg SEAT Arosa 1.4 16V Sport

3 Doors, Manual, Hatchback, 28,000 miles, jazz blue, 1 Owner. ABS, Adjustable seats, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Alloy wheels, Driver airbag, Electric windows, Foglights, Folding rear seats, Head restraints, Immobiliser, Passenger airbag, Power assisted steering, Remote locking, Radio/Cassette, Rear headrests, Side airbags, Sports seats, Passenger Air Bag. All cars delivered serviced, with a 12 months MOT and 6 month nationally valid warranty.Super performnce 16v Arosa in lovely condition £4,395.

Rex Car Sales

Dealer's Website Dealer's Location

Tel: 01722 334900

Distance: 100 miles

Price: £4,395

You beat me by seconds josh biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Heres the cheapest new shape Sports I've found, nice, black, just a bit out of budget, but worth it I think:

hide();

var picTest = document.getElementById("picArea"); if (!picTest){ document.getElementById("details").style.width = "100%"; }

01(Y) SEAT AROSA Sport 1.4 Litre engine,

3 door, Hatchback, Black, 50500 miles, ABS Brakes, Alloy Wheels, Central Locking, Alarm, Driver's Airbag, Multiple Airbags, Power Steering, Mileage Verified, Title Check, Immobiliser, Electric Windows £4990.

Stoneacre Brinsworth

Dealer's Website Dealer's Location

Tel: 0870 7565191

Distance: 69 miles

Price: £4,990

This is why autotrader should really have some sort of girlfriend lock or something. Just found a Smart Brabus Roadster, in black, just like I want, with delivery miles only, for £15,995, and you could probably haggle a fair bit off that.

mine was £8500 at the end of last year (when 03 plate was current) as a demo car with 2.5k on the clock. I got a few extras (5 years AA cover, chrome grille kit & dash kit) so it made more sense than spending £10500 on the lupo. Ive already said on here I originally set out to buy a loop Gti but got so messed about by VW I gave up and bought the little SEAT instead.

To be honest I wasnt convinced by the styling at first but I definately like it now.