Hams hall

SJGH 21

normaly jump in with my mate (purple evo 6 normaly fastest thing there) **** takin my loop down there so many bad drivers this topic will be closed as soon as someone catches onto what goes on at hams

LOL yeah,

Is a good social event to meet people and talk bout there cars and also to back up there claims about bhp ;)

how is it anymore illegal than any other street racing event?

ok...maybe not more illegal and illegal is illegal, but its focused on more by the police than any other event

if you get caught the charges are higher than usual due to more accidents happening there that what most races get in attemp to stop the hams hall meet...and ive been told that by a cop

hence why i wouldnt risk it :P

:o

Carefull what you say! he seems to be pallie pallie with the police, :ph34r:

Could be an informer :paperbag:

:lol: dont worry...im the opposite with police, they hate me in my area

was my cousins ex-boyfriend who told me when he caught my mate there...he warned me incase i ever went

i havent seen him in ages after cheating on my cousin and moving away with his new girl :angry:

ok...maybe not more illegal and illegal is illegal, but its focused on more by the police than any other event

if you get caught the charges are higher than usual due to more accidents happening there that what most races get in attemp to stop the hams hall meet...and ive been told that by a cop

hence why i wouldnt risk it :P

accidents at hams are quite rare you've clearly never ventured to digbeth or wheels i've seen scoobies crashed into deliberately then carjacked at gunpoint in digbeth only ever been there a couple of times and never in my own car **** that police down hams won't touch you there are that many cars they just park up on the roundabout and everybody scatters

accidents at hams are quite rare you've clearly never ventured to digbeth or wheels i've seen scoobies crashed into deliberately then carjacked at gunpoint in digbeth only ever been there a couple of times and never in my own car **** that police down hams won't touch you there are that many cars they just park up on the roundabout and everybody scatters

Yeah thats the ****!,

i ve been down digbeth before and a range was rolling up and down next min windows roll down and shotguns come out either side!

was a bit hairy! but still went bk lol now they have speed bumps and stuff to stop it all

but seen some funny **** down there lol

normaly jump in with my mate (purple evo 6 normaly fastest thing there) **** takin my loop down there so many bad drivers this topic will be closed as soon as someone catches onto what goes on at hams

You on about rick. We went for a quick tear up to cov to get v power with Matt in his cossworth, was a treat. Fast cars

Edited by SJGH 21