URGENT Help!!

laura_lupo

currrently with MartyP trying to swap our bumpers, back ones are fine but were finding it impossible to remove the front ones

got the badge bit of the grill out but cant get out the headlights or bit where the indicators are

we need to take it all off- including the bit with the number plate

any help would be great please!!!!

The top grille part (with the indicators) has 2 torx bits by the headlights. You need to undo those. At the edges there are no visibal clips. They are a bit of a lovely person really cause you just have to pull them. It feels like your going to break it, but it shoudn't. Its just two little clips in each end. Once you've popped them out thats the top half off. After that theres just torx bits in the arch liners which you need to undo. Also by the towing eye and the same place on the other side of the bumper there is a bolt. It might be a torx one but it might just be a normal bolt. You need do undo those as well.

There the only ones I can think of from the top of my head.

If you get them out it should be mostly hanging off anyway so you can just see where its still bolted and undo it from there. But I'm fairly certain there isn't any other ones.