Bodykit advice?

Lucan

I've just bought a Lupo 16v sport (my first VW) and I want to improve it's looks a little. I've been browsing the web looking for bodykits etc.

Can anyone suggest manufacturers, dealers, places to see the various offerings and where to buy?

And what's to be avoided, too?

Thanks for any advice,

Lucan

Hey Lucan welcome aboard. Check out www.cessories.net they have pretty much evrythin in the way of bodykits if u want to see whats around but u can get better deals when buying the kits elsewhere.

www.venommotorsport.com is good for all the dietrich stuff but i think some people have complained about slow delivery. Not really looked around for the rest seein as i'm goin for the dietrich kit smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />, i'm sure you'll find good deals if you look hard enough.

QUOTE(Tigz)
You could always build your own?

The best Lupos around have stuck with the standard body, but slightly moddified it.

Well, my skill level is around zero, maybe a little lower, but I know a man who can. Any suggestions along these lines? Pics of what others have done?

Thanks again,

Lucan

Thanks again, Tigz.

Do people mix and match different kits? e.g. Reiger front, something else rear with maybe a third manufacturer's side skirts, or doesn't that work?

Also, my Lupo has lights under the front bumper - whatever I put on the front, I'd like to keep some lights there. Do all the manufacturers do them with and without the lights option?

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm `uber-keen` at the moment!

Lucan

It'd be silly not to mix and match.

Most of the font aftermarket bumpers replaces the bottom half of the bumper which as you know holds the lights in place.

I know the Reiger kit hasnt the option of keeping the spot lights, but others do, if you look at Frans kit, that lets you keep them.

JE Design does one which does, and im sure there may be another couple.

But again, theres no reason why you can adapt the Reiger to mount the spots.