Door build pics.

Ok guys, just got started to build some speaker pods for my comps.

Just a couple of pics of stage one.

Not much to see yet, and as this is my first attempt at a fibre glass install, thought it could be a good idea to start with some thing simple before building the new sub box.

47KG0143.jpg

47KG0144.jpg

47KG0145.jpg

47KG0146.jpg

thats gonna be awesome, depending on your finish, you know its gotta be 100% smooth for it to look good

cant you take that elastic mesh out ? cause thats gonna look ***** if it gets bits of fibre and painnt on it ?

Yes mate, I am taking that out, and fitting some 5.25" Rockfrod mids in its place.

Then Im gonna become a a proad owner of a 3 way active crossover, so I can run the from end active.

Each speaker will be powered by there own channel of my amps, and all concentrating on septrate frequensys.

I always had the 2nd loudest Lupo, but now after Dan has bought that monster of a SQL sub I cant compeet with that, without loseing my rear seats and buying a second CMP12.

I have been thinking about it for a while, but desided to built an SQ system.

I really want to compete in comps, but couldnt deside what I should be going for.

The finish is worrying me.

I think I may deside to cover them in black leather, along with the horrable light gray coloured bottom half of my dash and centre consol.

The finsh of the fibre glass wouldnt need to be as perfect as if I was painting it.

Andi, it has to be said. After getting bored at the cruise tonight I went for another totally pointless drive. You know, the ones where you just listen to your sound system just for the fun of it.

I love my Crystal CMP 12 x2! Its sound quality is amazing even in a ported box, but when the music drops, damn it can kick. Not as hard as Max's Beast, but hard enough to make my heart feel like its fluttering, and the air from my lungs being pushed out.

Good luck with the SQ system! I hope speaker pods go well.

QUOTE(M1 Lupo)
Good luck with the SQ system! I hope speaker pods go well.

So do I mate, I started it before but got fed up and gave up.

Defenatly gonna finish it this time, as there isnt anything on after Trax to take my mind off it.

Got most of the box built, just need Max to email me bass box pro or design me a port.

Then I need to find an amp, `re-wire` using 0awg cableing and it should be done.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Doesnt it sound easy, and why do I think its not gonna be! lol