hi im new

bousfield19

hi everyone im jamie i am 22 nearly 23 from taunton somerset. i have always loved vee dubs from a very earlie age and have owned a few including a polo coupe gt and a mk 2 golf cl and a passat 1.8 20v.

at the moment i own a highly modified austin mini with a 2.0l 8v vauxhall engine in it. this is currently on the bay of e and i am looking for something a bit cheeper to insure i am looking for a 1.416v sport lupo and have had a look at one tonight. so hopefully i should have a lupo soon

jamie

mini is standard body appart from the inner wings have been removed and the front end is now removable too. appart from that there are no mods needed to the body just the subframe. i have done all of the work myself with help fom my mate here is a link to my ebay listing with pics from the build and present

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E:IT&ih=005

ec23_1.JPG

Edited by bousfield19

couldnt put my finger on it but i knew i recognised something.

shame its not a C20LET, that would be even more mental than that one! which i should imagine is a big task in its own right

nice project though man

• 2 weeks later...