Just my 'little 1.0 Arosa! and my bug

Toot

Heres my "ride"! Well actually its my going to work and ASDA car that saves burning stupid amounts of fuel in my bug!

Its a normal 1.0 with wind up windows. Previous owners added the upgrade alloys, chrome girlle and silver dash kit when new. Good thing is that its a MY2003 so has the full dark grey interior.

I'm planning to lower it and maybe get some new wheels. Only mod i've done its to add the pressed plates and clay/polish it.

15082008017.jpg

15082008016.jpg

15082008018.jpg

15082008019.jpg

15082008015.jpg

Heres my weekend ride if anyone interested. 1.8 Turbo Bug with a Jabba stage 2 conversion, Brembos and Lambo reps

100_1746.jpg

RIMG0282.jpg

RIMG0322.jpg

Very nice Arosa, really like its wheels :shades: Ive not seen them before, are they 14" they look it? Give me a PM if you do change them!

Really nice bug too :shades: like those with the sport bumpers. Got to drive a 1.8T bug a couple of weeks ago, real smooth engine! Pulls nicely.

The wheels are the genuine upgrade ones from new. I suppose you don't see them because most of the mk2 Arosas are "S" spec so come with alloys anyway. They are 14 inch 185/55/14. Mine should have wheel trims as standard

My Lambo wheels are 18" and I got them from Prestige wheels in Birmingham. They were the first set in the country and I still haven't seen another set! Apparently there have been some problems with importing them as Lambo aren't happy and classing them as fakes! They are Italian made and have a nice shiny grey finish to them.

There are some 19 inch Chinese made versions around which are plain dull silver and dont look as nice.

I took the bug to VWNW at Tatton park last weekend and I couldn't believe the photos and questions I got about the wheels, lots of people were fooled! :D