Who has had their pedal box replaced?

tdwindustries

driving it like a **** sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

think the pedal box is common prob, but the ring and 1400 miles of `5-7000` RPM prob didnt help biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

the drive shaft/gearbox was not caused by me - but dodgy mechanic

the accident was cos i drove too fast into a bend

oh well cheaper than a porsche

yes mine went, couldnt get one for love nor money, they ended up welding it back together.

so if you think yours is on the way out get them to order it in now

hey guys, my pedal box went about 6 months ago. the cars only a year and a half old!! they fixed it eventually but when i got the car back they had fu*ked the wheel bearing so the car had to go back in again!!! :x

QUOTE(john)
hey guys, my pedal box went about 6 months ago. the cars only a year and a half old!! they fixed it eventually but when i got the car back they had fu*ked the wheel bearing so the car had to go back in again!!!  :x

Hi Guys i'mBack......Just

Getting a bit worried about this peddal box issue is there any reason it might go or are you guys just unlucky

What should i look out for on my GTi ? seems ok at the moment 2001 6 speed black GTi about 15000 miles on it

In reply to your signiture Yes i pump my Women Daily so much in fact she has a runny nose...LOL :?

QUOTE(jr)
havent had any lupo in at work due to pedal box related things at all, the polo gti one is "aprentley" related to the force aplied on it by the clutch, but vw wont admit this

Certainly my Mk5 Polo had a clutch that was literally about 4 times heavier than the Lupo clutch - but then the Lupo clutch is awfully light.

It was alleged by the dealer I used (although I have no idea if it was BS or not) that this was because the older cars like the Mk4 Polo (which the Mk5 was heavily based on) were designed without considering RHD use - so the clutch cable has to go around a bunch of corners on the RHD car that it doesn't have to on a LHD car.

One of the things that convinced my Mum to buy the Lupo GTI was the light clutch. Another was the proper `height-adjustable` seat. :roll: