removing rear seats??

RjB

am going to remove my rear seats the back part i can remove it from the window side but they come together in the middle how to you remove the pins that holding them in the middle without breaking it???

Ry

pull the little silver slider things out with a flat ended screwdriver and then you can get the seats out... 1 side on mine was bloody hard to get off but with a bit off wd40 it was sorted...

i've seen that does it come total out or does it stay there??

cheers for that

Ry

i've seen that does it come total out or does it stay there??

cheers for that

Ry

It takes quite a bit of effort lol! Just keep using a flat screwdriver like a lever and it'll come off eventually. If it breaks, don't worry, can't imagine they're very easy to get back in so i've left mine out :blink:

£100 for all 4 to be dun.

i've got 195/45/R15 on and the car is lowered as far as it can on them and they rubbing all the time round corners unless you do 15mph (don't think so) so having them rolled.

Ry

• 2 weeks later...

£100 blimey thats good i gta do the same rele coz with the 20mm porsche adaptors ive got to run my teledials my wheels stick out a mile lol where you getting it done? will you post pics when its done please would be much appreciated