We have done the 'ring :D

tdwindustries

wotcha doin on here - get back to the pub tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

hope ur all havin a good time biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

so far:

* Ross scraped front bumper under side - lots

* Ross, Si and Matt all lost towing eye covers (but got them back)

* Tim ran over Matts towing eye cover

* Tim towed to VW when gearbox started pissing oil out:

(crap pic but dodgy connection till home)

www.eatguildford.com/lowlsmaller.jpg

... all gonna be ok just a few worn bolts :?

lucky i took out rac for europe smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

so... the others are 300 miles north of me in Brunswick for VW meet tomorrow

better say that so far has been amazing - brussels, amsterdam and driving with axel around belgium - the best roads in the world ever, and the best lupo driver ever (axel) - standard (ish) lupo and he makes it fly like no other!

Sounds like fun! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I did it myself a couple of years ago. Wolfsburg is amazing smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Oh...how did you find the nutters in the Porsche GT3s on the Nordscheiffe BTW?....and the even more nutty motorcycle riders?!

Nurburgring was ace!!! Done 2 laps of it with Andi (breal) in passenger seat.

Followed Si round second lap and that was awesome too. Me loop didnt miss a beat all week and managed to scrap 136mph out of her on the 'AutoBahn' .

good to be back eh? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

hows the car? saw the picture on the back of a wagon (again!) hope it wasnt too serious

its xmas eve and ive only wrapped 2 f*cking presents !!!

Mint week lets get next year organised pronto and start saving to hire the circuit before they shut it down there is a mint campsite nearby too which will come in handy, passengering with Ross was a pleasure its the way to see Europe laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Axel if u read this thanks again for being our guide and showing us the minty roads in Belgium.

ello chums...

my pleasure showing you lot a bit of pink there, really was the most funnest drive in a long time wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />, as i mentioned to sam earlier..

also sorry i couldnt have stayed longer an guided you in bliss all the way to the ring through luxemburg (yes, this is possible, all mint , `un-gatsoed` roads up there) .. now im sure youve all got the obligatory `ring-sticker` on ya lupos.. me = jealous tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

ps great moment when ppl cheered the GTI convoy in Dinant, wouldt you agree? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

cheers all!

oh, im off to holiday day after tomorrow, so that u dont think im giving use the silent treatment smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

just hope you got yr engine warning light fixed there si.. that would stress me out no end tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />.. but then im no mechanical genius biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />