Arosa front tweeters...

_AJ_

Hi,

Just brought a nice 1000w sub for the boot, and thinking of slowly replacing standard audio. I have a rough idea of how to get to the door card speakers.....but how would I get to the tweeters at the front near the windscreen??

and what wattage are the door card speakers and front tweeters?

Any help would be good. :)

Thankyou

AJ x

the tweeters are actually clipped onto the tweeter grills you have to wedge something sharp in between the dash and grills and pop them out simple really

the tweeters are actually clipped onto the tweeter grills you have to wedge something sharp in between the dash and grills and pop them out simple really

Nice to know ! I thought it was a dash out job. :blink:

Yer me too. cheers for that. :) any idea of what the standard wattage are of tweeters and door cards?

AJ x

• 1 year later...

Hey,

I cant be of much help, as I decided to get my fitted proffesionally as I didnt want to mess it up by trying :P

You have to take the speakers off in the door cards, then get adapters to fit new ones on. I've got Fusion 240w 16.5" door cards and tweeters. The tweeters are a nightmare though, I paid abit more, for the guy to take the speakers out the tweeters then solder the new ones in...Unless you really know what your doing I wouldnt try fittin the tweeters yourself :P

My Fusion ones are quite good, neeed to soundproof my car though for it to sound better. Fusion are reasonable price, but not the best, theres loads more out there like FLi and Vibe (which are same company).

Hope thats of 'some' help :)

Aj x

Thinking of replacing mine too!

Only problem is, when i took the door cards off to remove the speakers they are riveted in.

Any ideas on how to replace the speakers and tweeters? and any recommend upgrades from the standard ones?

Cheers