Just got me a sexy little black number

eoghan

Hi all. This is my first post on the forum. Just got me a nice loop 1.0, sexy little black number as I like to call it. Was in the market for a mk2 golf but after seeing you guys's cars cars in PVW I was hooked.

First things first, can anybody tell me where I can get my hands on some good cheap coilies or springs that will get the bad boy sitting low? Planning on putting Ronal Turbos on her so at what drop do we run into rubbing etc.?

And does anybody know about fixing broken wipers? The drivers side one works but the passengers side is just lying there limp.

Cheers guys and gals, any feed back would be great.

There is a bloke on clubpolo who sells coilovers for lupos... they are around the £200 mark, you mite as well just save for them, much better than springs, they are called philj coilovers!

Jack

Cheers Jack.

A guy in the local motor store tried to sell me a set of coilies for €1,700 today. Chancer!

Lupo31.jpg

Mine is lowered about 60mm on Jamex coilovers but I think I'm gonna lift it cos its a wee bit low for everyday driving :(

that old chestnut..... get it slammed lol.

Did you have to modify the arches to get those wheels in?

wouldnt have thought so if the offset is right...

Edited by scoobydoo

Guest Lauryn

No, no arch work has been done but with the roads round where I live, I either need to do something with them and maybe drop it another cheeky 10mm, or it might have to be lifted a tiny bit :(

Thanks Scooby.

Any tyre size recomendations? Little/no stretch.

What about an e.t of 28? They're nice and cheap on ebay.de

with the right tyre size mayb a 185/45/15 or something similar u should prob get away with et28 as long as u aint to low as lauryn said. for stretch u would need a 165/"/15

Edited by scoobydoo