Nürburgring Trip Report - May 9th-13th 2008

driveforward

I think it's just out of Nurburg. Like I said my mate has sorted it. He's been a few times before and I'm sure he said it was just a short drive to the 'Ring.

How are you getting there? We're catching a ferry from Dover at 14.00. Can't wait to get there now. Only four more sleeps!!!!

Need to book my ferry actually! I'll be WAY ahead of you though, it's open on the Friday evening don't you know?! I't'll be quieter then too than on the manic-ly busy sat and sun ;) Probably going to catch a 8:00 Norfolkline ferry to Dunkirk, so I should get to Nurburg about 16:00ish

You going over with any other cars or both in the loop?

There's a few of us going over. Me in the Loop, and mates in the following: A BMW 325, BMW 328, Bmw 316, 106 GTi, and a Porsche 944. I'll probably see you there. Just look for the out of place chap standing next to a Silver Lupo GTi. :lol:

Excellent write up, I really enjoyed reading it and the photos are great too. :shades:

It looks such a great thing to do, especially as you know what your doing!

You've also got two of my favorite cars! Im wanting an A2 next ;) Although quite when that will be i dont know.

Looking forward to your next visit and report! :)