silver gti

Toi gulp

i'm begining to think its no one on here, i did ask a woman parking her silver lupo gti in chester once where and why shy got it and had she heard of club lupo and the answer was nah i got it off autotrader cos i liked its cute looks.....tsk!

i reckon theres a chance that there's at least one silver gti up chester way (the one mentioned above included)

i'm begining to think its no one on here, i did ask a woman parking her silver lupo gti in chester once where and why shy got it and had she heard of club lupo and the answer was nah i got it off autotrader cos i liked its cute looks.....tsk!

i reckon theres a chance that there's at least one silver gti up chester way (the one mentioned above included)

Yeah, could be mine, rents live in wrexham area. Black wheels?lowered?! Been a little busy bopping about recently and not been on here much. Theres another chap with a silver gti (standard) in the wrexham area called Ziffy...dont think hes on here though.

Where abouts u from toi?

Im in chester so bout 15 mins from wrexham, nearby so you may of spotted me once or twice?

I saw one go past (southbound on the a483 south of wrexham only the other night) i have to say i dont think ive seen one with black wheels but if it was you the armco was in the way lol.

the other silver one looks standard and ive seen a young looking lad driving it and not seen that woman driving hers in long time now.

Im in chester so bout 15 mins from wrexham, nearby so you may of spotted me once or twice?

I saw one go past (southbound on the a483 south of wrexham only the other night) i have to say i dont think ive seen one with black wheels but if it was you the armco was in the way lol.

the other silver one looks standard and ive seen a young looking lad driving it and not seen that woman driving hers in long time now.

cool. I think Leddy is in our area too so we should ava little cruise sumtime!!! though we could do with a red one to make the line up a little better....

i have a red one! and live two minutes down the road from leddy! :)

excellent!...so thats 4 then....could do with some more?!ladies and gents? for a nice little meet and greet maybe?

count me in!!! :shades:

haha, wondered when you'd find this thread ledmeister!..cool...theres a few then....we just need a blu-un now!!...unless you're thinking a respray is in order led lad? :lol:

haha, wondered when you'd find this thread ledmeister!..cool...theres a few then....we just need a blu-un now!!...unless you're thinking a respray is in order led lad? :lol:

always on the lookout me mate. i dont think i could afford a respray bud, if i could it definately wouldnt be blue.

wheres a good place??

If weyre in that area its seems a blast round the evo trainlge would be a good u'n its about 30-45 mins or soo from wrexham and its worth the drive as the roads leading theyre are good fun anyway, alternatively could allways go to demon tweaks, could try and get a club discount arranged while weyre there......?

always on the lookout me mate. i dont think i could afford a respray bud, if i could it definately wouldnt be blue.

Haha...if it aint silver it'd have to be black for me! :shades:

If weyre in that area its seems a blast round the evo trainlge would be a good u'n its about 30-45 mins or soo from wrexham and its worth the drive as the roads leading theyre are good fun anyway, alternatively could allways go to demon tweaks, could try and get a club discount arranged while weyre there......?

tweeks sounds ace!...almost as ace as club discount......what we buyin'?!haha.

where abouts is this evo triangle you speak of toi??....interesting!

im pretty sure ive been down there before. unfortunately not in the loop though.

demon tweeks would be a good starting venue i think and then see where we end up.

im pretty sure ive been down there before. unfortunately not in the loop though.

demon tweeks would be a good starting venue i think and then see where we end up.

yeah i think i have been on it in my mini! tends to get quite a bit of traffic and general t*ssers on it though but deffo worth a trip if its dry!!didnt know that thats what its called.

This is a pic someones taken from pistonheadz...(cheers for the pic chaps)

ed05tic2.jpg

sounds good leddy...when we doing this then? any preferences on dates?....my only preference is that is a weekend.

• 2 weeks later...
agreed, i'm available after the next two to three weeks

right...when we doin' this shnazzle then chimps?

• 3 weeks later...

I live in Connahs Quay,bout 10 mins from chester...Can i bring my Arosa, ive just lowered it and started playing hehe...started!

Maybe a meet and then spin up the horse shoe pass? Can someone PM me if this goes ahead

Thanks