Smoking Lupo! WTF?

Morning everyone,

Yesterday coming back from university i started the car and smoke appeared from just behind the steering wheel. It lasted abour 6 seconds and smelt of really bad electrical burning. Since then it has stopped. I have checked all electrics and fuses and nothing seems to be wrong. Any ideas?

Cheers

Darryl

Morning everyone,

Yesterday coming back from university i started the car and smoke appeared from just behind the steering wheel. It lasted abour 6 seconds and smelt of really bad electrical burning. Since then it has stopped. I have checked all electrics and fuses and nothing seems to be wrong. Any ideas?

Cheers

Darryl

i had this just before my indicator stock went, it best to get it looked at or look at it yourself. if anything was to catch fire then you'd have a really hard time puttin it out

im sure this happened to me about a year ago i thought i was imagining it, was driving to work in the morning and just alittle puf of smoke appeared from behind the steering wheel, i forgot about it and had no other problems since. fingers crossed.

Morning everyone,

Cheers

Darryl

hi, this happend to me a couple of times and freaked me out a bit! i took it to Smith Knight Fay and they took the steering wheel off and cleaned it up a bit. They reckoned it was dirt or dust build up, didn't cost me anything and hasn't happend since!

laura