Suspension

Wolly

Hello all

Being new to the Lupo I do intend to lower my GTi but I want to get a feel for what is the nut's and what is not.

So what are peeps riding on? how low and what wheel's.

Am after something I can adjust the ride hight on as I want, and play with the damperning. :coffee:

Thanks Jon

Hello all

Being new to the Lupo I do intend to lower my GTi but I want to get a feel for what is the nut's and what is not.

So what are peeps riding on? how low and what wheel's.

Am after something I can adjust the ride hight on as I want, and play with the damperning. :coffee:

Thanks Jon

Your looking at a Set of KW variant 2's then, thats what i run. There the nuts, adjustable damping and ride height. Got far better corrosion resistance than any other on the market at them moment.

Sadly they will cost you about £800 quid.

John

Your looking at a Set of KW variant 2's then, thats what i run. There the nuts, adjustable damping and ride height. Got far better corrosion resistance than any other on the market at them moment.

Sadly they will cost you about £800 quid.

John

ouch!

What did you expect? With suspension, sadly you pay through the teeth for the quality.

John

True but I've seen sets ranging from 350 upwards, I may do the odd track day but I don't think I need an expencive set up like that

So back to topic what are others using :lol:

True but I've seen sets ranging from 350 upwards, I may do the odd track day but I don't think I need an expencive set up like that

So back to topic what are others using :lol:

FK would be a cheaper option for you if you don't want to shed out on the KW's. A few people on here are running the FK coilovers, and I'll be joining them when I recieve my set in the mail. Club Lupo discount prices Highsports are £385 delivered, Silverlines are £440 delivered.

http://www.kam-racing.com/index.php/cPath/211

FK would be a cheaper option for you if you don't want to shed out on the KW's. A few people on here are running the FK coilovers, and I'll be joining them when I recieve my set in the mail. Club Lupo discount prices Highsports are £385 delivered, Silverlines are £440 delivered.

http://www.kam-racing.com/index.php/cPath/211

and enough for me :shades: