An Incy..... update

Trig

Hello, been on the site for quite sometime now and i'm thinkin its about time, i stuck some pics ov mine up.

Got it around October time last year, with just under 28k on the clock an 1 previous owner.

When i first got my hands on her.....

12092007128.jpg

12092007126.jpg

When i lowered it slightly.... with 60mm springs and shocks, Ats cups and the bumper strips removed..

22112007267.jpg

And for the most recent (today) coilies fitted and just sum snowboard decals :shades:

Picture060.jpg

Picture059.jpg

Chris AKA Trig x

Edited by Trig

Lupo Milan Posted Today, 07:37 PM

Mmmmmmmmh...!

Sweet baby...!

Good wheels mate...!!!

Cheers mate... but i'm afraid to say...... i aint got much love for them now :blush:

just fancy a change an lookin 4 a set 13's or possibly 14's, want'in it rly low!

Need to get the rear adjuster out.....but with it out, it rubs like hell an chews my tyres up!!!! which is nvr a good thing, eh!!

Cheers though :D

looks mint wish myn looked like this :( lol

You'll be suprised mate... when i first gt my lupo, i nvr thought, it wud ever look half decent!!

But I surprised myself :shades:

Cheers mate... but i'm afraid to say...... i aint got much love for them now :blush:

just fancy a change an lookin 4 a set 13's or possibly 14's, want'in it rly low!

Need to get the rear adjuster out.....but with it out, it rubs like hell an chews my tyres up!!!! which is nvr a good thing, eh!!

Cheers though :D

if you do change and fancy gettin rid of the cups let me know ;)

You told about 13"...!

Any Classics for ya...?

:shades:

D.

Mhmmmmm i dont no about classics, dont get me wrong there nice.... but i'd rather a set ov wheels tht u dont see tht often on a lupo ;)

I really like the Steffan BCW's (chrome)

Whatever i get there goin be wide an tiny(ish).....

Very nice, phat steffans aways look good on the loop, especially in chrome :shades:

Yeah they sure do, an good old strech :shades: ... i rly need get the rear adjusters out. Got a akward stance at the moment, nose down jobby...

• 4 weeks later...

Little update, the Cups sold a few weeks back now. So i've being running the standard alloys for the past few weeks :(

This is how she stands at present....

Picture086.jpg

Picture089.jpg

And this is what i spent my moneys :) on...... Keskin KT5's

Picture083.jpg

Picture084.jpg

Picture081.jpg

They can't go on yet, as the two front have negative camber wear and there down to the cords :(

Should be fitting the tyres at work tomorrow if there delivered......

Few more updates... shall be arriving very soon, as i have a few things in the post........

Edited by Trig

Beautiful...!

But they're not 13" or 14"...!

:lol:

D.

Correct.

I was too inpatient :rolleyes: . I kinda fell for the Keskin though :wub:. there 15x7 and 15x8. There only temp though. Still want some diddy ones, but i'd like something totally different and abit out of the ordinary!!!

Correct.

I was too inpatient :rolleyes: . I kinda fell for the Keskin though :wub:. there 15x7 and 15x8. There only temp though. Still want some diddy ones, but i'd like something totally different and abit out of the ordinary!!!

What about Cups now...??? :rolleyes:

D.

Love them :)

they looked great on Oli's polo and will look great on the loop

good buy ;)

Cheers Amber ;) I too thought they were a good buy and hopefully i wont have to raise it. *fingers crossed*

Whatever you do, Don't store them in a shed or garage over winter, Because they WILL corrode, and FAST! Just like mine did :(

O no :( yours corroded. Well i'll make sure i take good care of them...

What about Cups now...??? :rolleyes:

D.

As for the Cups mate, they sold :blush:

They look mint!

Cheers mate, be nice to see how she sits on them. If tyres come tomorrow they'll be on :)

Mate what did you do with your 60mm springs??p.s Cars looking Wicked :DMate what did you do with your 60mm springs??p.s Cars looking Wicked :D

60mm springs are in me dads garage, you intrested?