Sticker kits

jcarroll

Anyone no anything about the white stripes that apear on the side panels of some Mk1 gtis? My arosa is black and im wanting some white stripes to go on it and match my white Ronal Teddy Bears (yes it will be cool), just wondered anyone could give me a heads up and also they they replace the bump strips?

You mean mk1 golf gti's? They were black and silver used on those depending on the car colour.

Usually available on ebay. Would need to check the length....Personally i'd just get two stripes made from a graphics place, one thin and one thick...thats all they are.

I think itll look mint!

I wish to congratulate you. One must be very secure with his masculinity to run teddy shaped alloys on his vehicle. :coffee:

(and its not even like theyre cute or anything :wacko: )

Just cos a teddy bear never loved you haha. Whats the point in being like other people and doing normal mods to my car!! Itll be cool i promise though ive gotta decide whether to sell my Zender Fake SPlits first...hmmm. Any takers

Yeh they are the split rim 5 spokes. Need a bit of a refurb but a mint wheel...You tempted. I know you called your car snowy...i made reference in another topic ive started on here lol. Ill swap you the zenders for your wheels?