my ice - slight cock up!

• 2 weeks later...

going to be between £150 - £200 + trim and parts etc etcgoing to take the whole day and maybe longer, will all be retrimed to match my cream leather interior,

he will conect the HU , comps and make a fixing for them etc, the amps sub etc cant wait :)

^ ahh cheers

like that set up alot mate, pretty subtle but looks great and you havent lost much room!

as for my box its going to take up the whole boot!

similar to this i did on paint lol

paintsub.jpg

sub in position bit big lol

arosa011.jpg

oh and the bloke whos doing my audio this was his demo van last year, had 6 15" oz audio subs in (same as my one) and 6 sets of 6.5" comps, (same as the set im buying)

think it hit 157db and cracked his windscreen! was bloody mental !

DSC002171.jpg

mates just bought all the audio from out the van to fit in his clio on air bags! lol,

rich

well this went a bit tits up today!

went to get the audio done and the 15" sub is way too big for the boot!, could just fit in but there wouldnt be enough air space etc and all that technical stuff,

dave (bloke doing the install) is going to sort me out with something though, probably a 10" hopefully will attempt to get it done in 3 weeks as he is getting an order from the USA , ahh well

well this went a bit tits up today!

went to get the audio done and the 15" sub is way too big for the boot!, could just fit in but there wouldnt be enough air space etc and all that technical stuff,

dave (bloke doing the install) is going to sort me out with something though, probably a 10" hopefully will attempt to get it done in 3 weeks as he is getting an order from the USA , ahh well

I was thinking that a 15" was massive for such a little car, would have blown the boot dor off lol!