Meet in Perth - Now with pics

Mr ColinG

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunately i dont have vagcom mate :( i need to get my hands on a copy and a cheap laptop to run it on :lol:

thts kl, im lookin at getting it soon but want the full version, dont think its cheap tho...

why am i still up? :wacko:

Edited by mcbeal_88

il be along for sure i got the day off work...hope everyone makes it along

has anyone got vagcom thats going iv got a check light on and wld be good to confirm the fault

I've got one of the cheapo cables and the free version of the software downloaded, i can bring it along if you want. Not sure if it'll work though, I've not managed to get it to sync with the engine diags on the loop. It's checked the ABS ok though...

I've got one of the cheapo cables and the free version of the software downloaded, i can bring it along if you want. Not sure if it'll work though, I've not managed to get it to sync with the engine diags on the loop. It's checked the ABS ok though...

if u want cld always give it a go cheers

im gona be able to make it to the meet after all! yay! does anyone know how long it takes to swap the 2 front seats over? and what tools are needed? Cheers

Cool stuff.

Well, i've got boltcutters and a dremel, and i think i can borrow a chainsaw from the guy next door :)

im gona be able to make it to the meet after all! yay! does anyone know how long it takes to swap the 2 front seats over? and what tools are needed? Cheers

10 minutes max.

Need a socket set (cant remember socket size), pozi drive screwdriver and a small flat blade screwdriver.

Piece of ****.

takes all of 5minutes , if that per seat :lol:

the fronts are a case of unpop the wee plastic caps on the runner covers , undo the torq screws ( 1 on each side ) undo the 2nuts at the front and t all comes out

the fronts are a case of unpop the wee plastic caps on the runner covers , undo the torq screws ( 1 on each side ) undo the 2nuts at the front and t all comes out

ah kl never really looked, il be there for sure on sun got the day off work what way are u going up craig?

I cant make it on Sunday now something has came up totally gutted as was looking forward to meeting you lot :(

Hopefully we could get another meet organised in a few months.

Olw- Any chance you could give the springs to Bluloop and i'll pick them up from him saves me a journey down the road. (Only if Bluloop wants to take them for me)

Edited by Jazz-Loop

Fine meet, nice to see some new faces, took a couple of pics, not many, I am sure the 2 David Baileys will be along soon :lol:

2008-01-20PerthMeet002.jpg

2008-01-20PerthMeet003.jpg

2008-01-20PerthMeet007.jpg

2008-01-20PerthMeet006.jpg

And just to prove the Lupo does not travel by trailer and does get dirty occasionally (eh Ray)

2008-01-20PerthMeet005.jpg

2008-01-20PerthMeet004.jpg