Hi

JR_GTI

HOWEVER.. can i just ask, is there actually a noticable difference between these 2 colours or were VW just being posh? ha ha!

Oooooo dunno:

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?sho...;hl=moon+silver

:)

hey JR, im a Doncaster lad myself, and coming back for xmas from Sheffield Hallam uni. hope to see you out and about, their is another new loop GTI owner in doncaster too, and its another silver one the guy who drives it is a prick tho... just kiddin i went to school with him haha. also theres a guy on here (also went to school with him) who drives a 1.4tdi arosa, which were lowing on coilies over the xmas holidays, and that just leaves me, in my 1.4s flash red, but soon to be lowered and put sum new rims on, but for now all its got is coded bumpers and grille, with a stuby drivers mirror, you should know us all when you see us, oh and were all 18 lol.

where abouts in Doncaster are you from?

regards tom

• 2 months later...
I'm from Retford, near to Doncaster and I've never seen a GTI knocking around. Will have to look out for you.

I'm also from the wonderful place that is Retford!! Haven't noticed u about... will keep my eye out tho :blink: