1.4 Sport Lupo

paulbin

Hello guys im new here and i havent yet got a lupo, but im really thinking about it. I was looking at a 1.4 sport and the VW garage near me are getting a yellow one in which im gonna have a look at.

What do you guys think about a Sport as an all round car?? I will be asking lots of silly questions like this before i part with my money biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

comparable to a saxo vtr perfromance wise though the suspension is to soft to be called sporty really. Much better quality though and running costs are quite low. Not the most efficient engine so the GTI is actually cheaper to run day to day though if you can affors the extra for insurance.

I am unsure about suspension because I had mine hardened and lowered with Eibach springs, but in my opinion the 1.4 sport was an excellent car for me. Very very nippy, good handling, good build, no major tech probs etc... well understated and still a little `head-turner`. Obviously, everyone on here is GTI mad (range topper innit) but the 16valve is still a cool car!