Yet another newb! With a mk4 :)

veedubdude

Well been about for awhile so thought it was time to say hello and get some pictures of my project up! Currently have a golf mk4, but popped over from uk-mkivs.net as you have so much more info on tuning the little engines! Mine's a 1.4 so perfect ;) Final aim with the project is to run a tuned 1.4 or 1.6, with turbo, 'charger, or both! I just dont want to go down the boring 1.8T route if I can help it!! Anyways, here's some pics, enjoy!

DSC00364.jpg

And these next few are from a show and shine I did a few weekends ago - which Im chuffed to say I managed to win :D

IMGP0346.jpg

new-1.jpg

IMGP0353.jpg

And a close-up of my new favourite mod ;)

IMGP0354.jpg

The main parts that let the car down now are the front and rear bumpers; Im currently waiting on a fully smoothed set so when they go on I'll be getting pretty happy with the exterior! The interior is fully stripped out now, but dont have any pictures on the computer yet!

Only thing I dont know whether to do is hide the exhaust or not, or even change it for an all polished tip instead of the carbon wrapped one that is on it now... any opinions?

Enjoy! Andy :)