wheels

:angry: Bought brand new RONAL LS,when purchased and fitted were in perfect condition.when i got home after doing about 10 miles , I noticed one rear wheel had a slight buckle, I can't remember hitting any bumps or pot holes, as I took great care, maybe I was unlucky. Has anyone had similar problems?Spoke to the supplier,he said there were no problems regarding those rims its a quality rim.Many thanks.

:angry: Bought brand new RONAL LS,when purchased and fitted were in perfect condition.when i got home after doing about 10 miles , I noticed one rear wheel had a slight buckle, I can't remember hitting any bumps or pot holes, as I took great care, maybe I was unlucky. Has anyone had similar problems?Spoke to the supplier,he said there were no problems regarding those rims its a quality rim.Many thanks.

Contact your dealer to get one back...You got an insurance for this casualty...!

Have you check if it's a problem being on the packege transport?

I had the same problem with my ATS but was a problem during the production of the wheel and they send me back one new...

D.

As mentoned rims picked up in perfect condition,but i had tyres fitted at seperate branch.I can only assume that the tyre fitter dropped one the rims and said nothing.In my hurry and excitement i did not double check the rims before i left the garage as i have always trusted them,a good lesson learned.Thanks for looking.