CENTRAL PARK | Wollaton Hall | 27th June

Rachel

good meet, shame there was'nt more top motors there but i think the rain put pay to that!!

Cheers to Simon i think for the vag.com work (top bloke) :wink:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As red lupo gti re vag.com. Cheers chap!

Got pics but not the time to post just yet. Will let you know.

Did not twig folks went back after lunch. thought it was bye for now see you at camping. So went to pick partner up. Hey ho.

Jayson must pay more attention

Ill try and get to the next one before it finishes.lol

Still, it was good to see everyone again, and i went out last night thinking 'keep the lupo, keep the lupo' - result. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

hi y'all

just to let you know that lee is currently sorting out the gallery (still waiting for a few 'film' camera shots to return from boots wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />) and he says it'll be up sometime this week. Sorry for the wait, but he's been super tied up with work, and hasn't had much spare time to sort it all out as fast as he'd like.

We'll let you good peeps know when it's launched though biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

chars

rachel

yah yr right twisty, it was a little dodgy, but then again, it turned out nice in the end smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> however, i think the down pour the week previous had already made peoples minds up for them.

nevermind, was a good meet anyways smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> shame you couldn't make it.

rach