Pateyvdub1

Awrite ppl,

Just thought i'd introduce myself to you all as i'm new to the site. Basically i am a volkswagen lover. Currently drive a Lupo TDI. Not much done to it 2 b honest. The german show plates from dubmiester is about it, but the remap is on the cards soon and a lot of plans follow. Will get sum pics soon.

peace out!

Awrite ppl,

Just thought i'd introduce myself to you all as i'm new to the site. Basically i am a volkswagen lover. Currently drive a Lupo TDI. Not much done to it 2 b honest. The german show plates from dubmiester is about it, but the remap is on the cards soon and a lot of plans follow. Will get sum pics soon.

peace out!

Thanks!!

i'm going to get sum pics on this soon, silly question, but how do u put pics on this, i know u have 2 go on readers rides, but not got a clue what i'm doing lol!!

if you have a photobucket account then just copy and paste the img link from that into the thread that you make, if not then log on and get yourself one, its all free... theres a guide in the how to as well for posting pics.

And welcome :)