LunaLupi -

beer monsta

Meeeeeeeee biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Yayyyy, I was spotted.

Hehe, thanks blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> And Awsey (the Arosa) says thankyou too! Where were you? Should have come said hello!

I was with the Grey S3 you parked opposite (or Yellow Porsche if you noticed that was parked next to me).

I would have chatted, but always get lost for words in the face of a lovely looking lady.

The give away was Lunalupi and clublupo stickers on the car biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by beer monsta

Ohhh, hello wave.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wave:" border="0" alt="wave.gif" /> I noticed the big group of people (lairy pickup!) but I was late!

My stickers have worked then smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

The Lairy Pickup is a Mazda - on airbags with a V8 up front - runs about 12s Quarter. Paintjobis about 3 weeks old, and got keyed within 3 days sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I'll say hello next month.