Need help and a photograph please

Delvard

Hi everyone need a big favour.

Our Lupo Gti was rear ended by a mini driver a couple or so weeks ago. All there fault, admitted it bla bla bla.

Picked up the car after repairs today. Not brilliant, the obvious things, rear bumper didn't line up and a couple of other things.

Told us to take it away and if we find any other faults to let them know so.....

The heat shield over the exhaust. Can someone take a picture of theirs for me? It looks mullered on ours. Not replaced or repaired but I really need to see how it originally looked so I can explain when I make my complaint.

Thanks for any help.

Andy

Edited by Delvard

Hi everyone need a big favour.

Our Lupo Gti was rear ended by a mini driver a couple or so weeks ago.

What is it with Mini drivers bashing into Lupos?!?! I got bumped by a mini this week sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Hope it was too nasty for you dude and i hope you get it sorted without too much stress smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

What is it with Mini drivers bashing into Lupos?!?! I got bumped by a mini this week Hope it was too nasty for you dude and i hope you get it sorted without too much stress

Very sweet of you thanks. We're just feeling really sorry for the car at the moment, as if its alive lol. But its been such a great car to own, given us so much fun and is just about as unique a car as you could wish to own thats made by a major manufacturor. We've had our GTi for about 3 years now, from new and in that time seen only seen about another 5. We just want to look after her smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'll stop being all pathetic now wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Just to show what I'm upset about....

DSCN1058.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCN1057.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

On this last one you can see without bending down that far how obvious and crap it looks. I'm amazed they estimator didn't put it down for replacement. Lazy bum.

DSCN1056.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I took these this morning before work, i hope they are what you are looking for

DSC00464.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00461.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00460.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00459.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00458.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00465.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00463.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by Adam