Pics of lowered Lupo Gti's please

ge0rdie

Im thinking about buying a lupo gti but want to lower it and keep the original wheels.

Could anyone please post some pics they might have of lowered lupo gti's.

Also what sort of spacers (if any) could i put on the wheels to widen the stance and help fill the arches?

Cheers

Ge0rdie

Heres mine.....

2007-01-07Lupo002.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Have a look in readers rides. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Here's a couple of mine...

IMG_0468.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMG_0745.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Totally standard apart from KW V1 coilovers wound down about 50-60mm I'd say. 195/45 on the front 205/45 on the rear.

Ray

There's a few on autotrader for around that price. This one looks interesting at £5,495. As does this one at £5,495

Better with hub centric spacers like these...

If I go down to 195/45 tyres on the rear I was thinking of putting 10mm spacers to widen the rear stance a little to compensate for the loss in tyre width.

R

Edited by Silver!

This is mine with a 40/50mm drop. I also use 8mm spacers on the back, but if i ran bathursts all the time i would go for 10 to 15mm spacers.

Picture054.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

backunder-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Nice lupo Nial, not too sure on the gates behind tho! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

So is there not as much need to put spacers on the front wheels? spose it also effects how low you can go if you put spacers on?

thanks for the comments and pics.

Ge0rdie