Passenger door locking

Today the passenger door locking has gone funny.

Works exactly as it should with the remote so no problem here.

When inside and I press the "lock" button on the drivers door, everything locks then the passenger door lock immediately unlocks. Tried this several times, opened and closed door a few times then tried locking again...still broke!

Stripped door down tonight and thoroughly cleaned door handle mechanism, adjusted the door pull cable (was a little slack anyway and exterior handle was not opening the door until nearly full travel) unplugged door locking motor and cleaned all connectors (they were spotless anyway). All back together and no difference.

So I now believe it is a relay fault. Can hear it actuate behind fuse box and then re-activate to cause passeneger door to unlock (the fault).

1. Any suggestions, relay buggered maybe???

2. Is the relax behind the fuse box or is the noise of it working just sounding like it is there?

Mine's done exactly the same thing, its been like it for a few weeks and randomly works fine from time to time.

If you push the lock down yourself it locks fine but pressing the button just makes it pop back

Any ideas?