Newbie Been Offered A 1.4s 16v

1.8T Chap

Am new here so be gentle, ive been offered a lupo 1.4s 16v by a friend whos selling theirs, i currently drive a golf 1.8t and thought id run the lupo for a bit to save fuel/insurance costs etc.

Can you folks tell me what would be standard equipment on this model? i.e alloys, electric windows etc.

Thanks.

Am new here so be gentle, ive been offered a lupo 1.4s 16v by a friend whos selling theirs, i currently drive a golf 1.8t and thought id run the lupo for a bit to save fuel/insurance costs etc.

Can you folks tell me what would be standard equipment on this model? i.e alloys, electric windows etc.

Thanks.

Standard equipment on the 'S' is basically electric windows, power steering, opening rear side windows, colour coded body strips and ABS (if it's a later model) and seats that give better access to the rear seats.

Alloys only came a standard on the sport, GTi and SE, although many cars got them as an option.

I went from a Mk4 Golf 20vT to a Lupo 1.4 16v E

It's got no electric goodies and no sunroof, but I am pleased as punch with mine, and don't miss the Golf one bit as the Lupo is cheap as chips to run and not so common and wikid to mod.. Also quite nippy and sounds quite meaty compared to the golf!

In my opinion you won't be dissapointed.