Red 04 plate gti

Kieron

theres a few non gtis kicking around town now... i beeped you bill yesterday on canwick hill, i was in post van!!

theres a blue one and a red one ive seen kicking about as well

There also someone with a yellow lupo and siliver arosa who lives on newark road I think it is, dunno if that anyone on here?

• 3 weeks later...

Seen you in the car park at the mega bowl you was is the wheel chair bay lol

DSC03584.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

On friday 20th

Lol No but I did ask for a request, and you never read it out lol Asked for Driving in my car, but you didn't know if you had it if you remeber lol tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Not good get some tablets down you. Might come down again ask for the same song again tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...

Saw you again today in the carpark outside comet/halfords tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Abit of dint on the bonet tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />