eaton charger

willy

im very interested in buying a eaton charger from a cooper s im not at all mechanically minded honestly . how much would it cost roughly for some one to fit it for me ? what would i need to do it part wise so i could take it to sum one and say fit this and would i need to upgrade owt i drive a lupo sport ??? cheers folks any help v much apprecited ?

drive by wire usually controlls throttle doesnt it?

Ah right, with ya. wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

I also thought that there was a problem with the waste spark feature. Though i might just have got my wires crossed somewhere.

with the DBW, it's cable from the pedal then as it gets to the throttle body and butterfly it takes over and adjusts it electronically.

Hi!

The thing is, in some VAG cars the rpm values are sent by canbus, and throttle cable is not there (DBW) for those wanting to make changes and don't have the pacience or knowhow there is an ecu that can make everything, drive by wire, cruise control, traction control and airconditioning that is also controlled via canbus. All you have to do is change one ecu with other and btw this ecu also has immobilizer if you want , it's plug and play dsc05085wt4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I've got to somehow wire the Megasquirt to run the engine, but I suspect the stock ECU will need to remain to be able to control the clocks, as I suspect the 'bus network is required to remain in place, or would the signals to the clocks remain the same if this was removed and wired directly?