Lupo gti radio cassette...

sophie-gti

you can cut up an old bank card to make 2 sections that fit in the thin slots you see either side of the unit, as you slide then in the unit should release from the catches and you can pull it out.

are you a new member? where abouts you from?

alternatively there should be a couple of metal prongs in with the service booklets that are designed to that job, a quick word with one of the service people at a vw garage and they should take 30sec to come out and do it for you though if you're struggling.

you can cut up an old bank card to make 2 sections that fit in the thin slots you see either side of the unit, as you slide then in the unit should release from the catches and you can pull it out.

are you a new member? where abouts you from?

Thanks i have done that and its out now! yes i am a new member i only got my lupo on monday, i am from chesterfield in derbyshire if you know it? x

i dont know chesterfield or derbyshire. cornwall is my area of knowledge. i'm still holding out for the cornish lupo member lol.
i am about 5 hours drive upwards from cornwall!

...could this be the start of something beautiful!!!

wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...