hello all

wyte

hello all biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> im part of saxperience you might have heard of it! im not a chav but do have a love for saxos. im looking to buy a lupo 1.4 16v and ive only got 2700 is that going to be enough? im from birmingham area so if anyone knows anyone selling one in mint condition im more than willing to go and have a look! some nice lupos on here theres one in tamworth i think its a gti lupo silver slammed really nice example of a lupo anyway people i might be joining up soon biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> so see u all soon biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Hiya, welcome to CL biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yeah id say you have enough for a sport, although finding a good one for that might take a little bit of time but stick at it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

We used to have a saxo desire, driving that was really fun, light and very chuckable, but noisy on long runs and really cheap and tacky. I loved driving it though, although getting into my arosa after that felt like i was getting in a much more expensive car, in terms of quality and class.

Saxos are good cars though, we had ours from new and it never went wrong. Lupos/Arosa are in a class of their own though.

cool yeh my saxo chuck that around a fair bit lol great fun to drive just a pain to maintain!!! well its understood lol yeh i used to have a vw polo not new shape one down and the interior is so much more expensive and comfy...one of them things though with the vtr ive got its more for i dunno really just it feels like it should be like that becuase its so light?! i dunno lol but yeah im after a 1.4 sport if not ill settle for a 1.4e or something.

Got plans to slam it on its ass and get on dubmeister and find some nice deep dish alloys debadge the front...erm who knows maybe you lot could help me decide what to do biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> lol

anyway im still looking biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

take care

i had a saxo vtr, it was horrid, it was a chav car, it had a body kit, twin exhaust and chav lights, i soon realised i looked a fool and then bought a diesel. then the arosa biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

hated the saxo, always went wrong, sounded horrid and did rubbish mpg. but on the rare occurance that it all worked well, it was quite nice to drive, but never again for me...

Lupo GTi is the next car on my list.

yeh i find that the ones that were ragged about a fair bit do tend to go wrong therefore having a body kit big exhaust and lex - ass lights is all the indication of being a chav however mate mines standard with a forced enclosed induction and standard exhaust...youll find the minimal look is better than what the chav's seem to go for!!! my saxo is perfectly fine and only has few problems now and then like any car to be honest....