Wireing routes?

Ive just got myself a hard wire cable for my road angel 2, ive found where i can take my switch live and neutral from behind headunit, I just need a way of geting the cable from windscreen to behind head unit, whats the best way? I cant seem to push it between dash and windscreen. Whast the best way?

Cheers

Sheldon

This might sound stupid I don't know but just an idea:

From the feed you have found, you could run it through the hole that is found to the right of where your headunit is, this hole leads to your footwell and is where most people run their RCA (and remote) cables for their amplifiers through, then around the back of your footwell up around the side of your dash into your road angel. I'm not sure how thick the wire is though so I don't know if this would look tacky or not.

NOCK

Its pretty thin, only 2 meters long. That idea is the same one I had, only 1 I have. Just need know know if theres a way betweendsh and winscreen ? or i think thats by best bet. Might do it around passenger footwell tho bit safer that way if the cable drops. Thanks Nock

My rep got too much for you Al?

Ive done it mate, works a treat and all wires hidden im very happy with myself. Dont worry its book in to Brum audio place this month for the stero work.