to fk or not to fk

shelvey

hay guys need to no who has got konigsports on there lupo and are they anygood at all as guna buy coilovers at the end of the month.

need reveiws please. confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

If you are going to go for the FK's, pay the extra £50 for the silverline option, this way you shouldn't get any corrosion problems as the bodies are stainless steel.

I have had my FK Highsports on for about a year now and have had no issues with corrosion or seizing at all - and I haven't been meticulous with cleaning and greasing them as some on here have. I find them a good comfortable ride - not too harsh - and good value for money for getting the looks and handling of the car right.

It's firm, but not uncomfortable. Handles like a go-kart now.

would you have them softer if you could tho as iv had supersports befor and oh my god they shook the crap out of me i just want a nice low ride with no scrubbing and it to be a joy not hell to drive.

would you have them softer if you could tho as iv had supersports befor and oh my god they shook the crap out of me i just want a nice low ride with no scrubbing and it to be a joy not hell to drive.

No, I don't think I would. The ride isn't harsh at all. Even going over speed bumps is ok.

wot sort of price are they?? - Icarnt be arsed to look

there £404 + VAT WITCH IS A GOOD PRICE IF THERE AS GOOD AS THE CHAP SAYS

THE FK KONIGSPORTS ARE £440 + vat again good price and you can adjust the damping to.