Part numbers for First Aid Kit & Warning Triangle

Reg

The Lupo that I recently bought is missing the First Aid Kit & Warning Triangle from the plastic tray that sits on the spare wheel. I've tried VAG parts but they can't find a part number for them. Can anyone who still has them have a look and post the part numbers please?

TIA

well the obvious method would be to ask your audi dealer for another set. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Tried the local VW dealer. They can't find a part no either. It was VAG parts who suggested that I try to find someone who has them to get the part numbers.

Cheers ..

See what you mean.

Both the Audi first aid kit and the warning triangle are a different size to the "holes" in the Lupo storage thingy. The Audi triangle is one that clips directly into the boot lid while the lupo one (from the diagram in the owners manual and the space it goes into) looks to be in a rectangular box.

I had a quick check on eBay and came up with a few of both. Non listed as Lupo so not sure if they'll fir the 'placement slots'...

Ray