Lupo Fire Engine

Swoxy

This was my plan for E38 ...

61z0iys.png border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

hahahahahahahaha. i love it. do it!!!!

Ha...looks cool, Would love to have one of those lights! I think its a new wave sensation, make the lupos into commercial vehicles for the show season.

Wilko

i think we should! shame i cant partake! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> stupid green!

hahahahahahahaha. i love it. do it!!!!

Sold. Went yesterday sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

i think we should! shame i cant partake! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> stupid green!

Ambulance?

Sold. Went yesterday sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Ambulance?

yeah but then thats been done already and also id need lots of white vinyl! maybe if we could get a full emergancy vehicle crue. Police, Fire, ambulance, coast guard! haha that would be worth it. oh not forgetting the postman!

p.s your gay for selling the loop! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

p.p.s you still have those caps? i may have the money! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by Little Green Giant

yeah but then thats been done already and also id need lots of white vinyl! maybe if we could get a full emergancy vehicle crue. Police, Fire, ambulance, coast guard! haha that would be worth it. oh not forgetting the postman!

p.s your gay for selling the loop! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

p.p.s you still have those caps? i may have the money! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Ha, sounds brilliant... Postman could be classed as emergency vehicle, people need some post fast!!

Ready and waiting wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

How about we get D_eano to make his into a A-Team van?

Or a kind or military theme witha camo lupo and roof side mount benches

Club Lupo Infantry Transport.

best not to abbreviate it.

ooooo now this i like!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Ha, sounds brilliant... Postman could be classed as emergency vehicle, people need some post fast!!

yes....ofcourse tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Ready and waiting wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

How about we get D_eano to make his into a A-Team van?

sweeeeet. il let you know when i can get to come pick them up! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

A-Team van would go down a storm!

Or a kind or military theme witha camo lupo and roof side mount benches

Club Lupo Infantry Transport.

best not to abbreviate it.

4ztonkn.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Swoxy...your pretty gifted at the old Photoshop, Would it be possible to make this look like a modern Royal Mail van, with the orange stripes and stuff?

IMG_0540.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Cheers,

Wilko

Swoxy...your pretty gifted at the old Photoshop, Would it be possible to make this look like a modern Royal Mail van, with the orange stripes and stuff?

Have you got a bigger picture?

Edited by Swoxy

Cheers mate, looks pretty cool!

I may have a company that does full car vinyls so maybe they could hook me up with the means to produce this for the shows.

Did you ask for a bigger picture, cos it came up when i quoted it but wasnt on the post? If you were i havn't got it on this laptop but its on the main pc, don't think its much bigger as i have to put it onto Photobucket!

Wilko