Honeycomb Grille - Does it fit?

SoftBlueSim

• 3 weeks later...

£100, from vw, but had it for £90, to fit it i had to unscrew the old one out and remove some clips and then the lights are loose you slip the old one out and queeze the new one in, was a b**ch!!, but it looked good

the grille has been removed from the sport(now have my gti)

has the gti badge still on it and is boxed with instructions ,can be sprayed or left as it is ,selling it for £50 (not including postage)

(Breal has 1st refusal as he was interested)

Bagsied !!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I know, thats not enough parts being sold thats what does it. Everyone just buys what they can cos things are scarse!

Ya gonna go for the Sunday

Do you fancy going down on the Saturday night and staying over Andy?

:thumbs:

dont shoot me for saying this anyone (Tigz) ... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

but i think GTi badges should be stuck on one car and one car only .... a GTi smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />