Spoilers - Are there any decent ones!!!

SoftBlueSim

Chaps and chapesses,

I want a spoiler for my loop - but other than ones with dirty great holes in the middle for the aerial or in 2 bits [?] again for the aerial what is there around???!!!

I'm not interested in the Gti spoiler as there is too much work involved and quite honestly, I dont care if it does foul the aerial - I never put anything in the boot anyhoo!!!

I also don't want to have to sell a body part to be able to afford it either . . . . .

HHHhhmmmm . . . . . :sarc:

got me a gti spoiler and I can dispel a myth, it doesent foul the ariel + it is attached by two small screws on the inside, just the centre brake to wire and its done, took about 5 minutes

costly though for what it is, espically getting it sprayed

think mine might be Ex SEAT

yeh, the old brake light is removed and the wires from the old light fit to the new one, the spoiler actuallly screws into the boot where the old tailight was, i covered the holes at the back of the boot with a bit of wax and some tape just in case of any suspicion of water getting through but i havent had a problem yet , its easier once you see it, but hard to describe in words :thumbs:

Stupidly expensive from VW - i picked up a 2nd hand one unpainted for 70 squid incl delivery and it cost me the same for spraying but i reckon i could really have got it sprayed cheaper than that - depends what colour you want and how good a finish you want, im really happy with the finish on mine and i think its a sexy spoiler, better than the 2 peice ones imo