Lupo 1.4E Cupholder Add-on..

Hey, I checked this thread, and want to order some cupholders.

But, has anyone ever tried fitting these onto the Non-sport/non-gti lupo? As in the very first little lupo!

confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Cupholder Link

There's the thread with it in!

Cheers.

Hey, I checked this thread, and want to order some cupholders.

But, has anyone ever tried fitting these onto the Non-sport/non-gti lupo? As in the very first little lupo!

confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Cupholder Link

There's the thread with it in!

Cheers.

You mean yours is en early lupo with the rear window demister switch just under the radio?? what reg is it?

All later lupos have those cupholders. I dont think you will be able to fit them unless you move the switches

Or keep your eyes out for this type that fit in the second DIN slot...

IMG_0380_500.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

cup_holder_500.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Ray

Edited by Silver!

Here you go, part numbers and everything ...

524676794_09b0c32256.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

524753771_1d6c275f24.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

The things I do for you guys!

524753771_1d6c275f24.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I see 2 codes!

Written on one part rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

What do you want?

I told you I have the part.

I gave you the part number and told you where to buy it from.

I even took it out and took a photo of it for you.

Shall I buy it and fit it for you too?

Oh, and would you like to shag my sister?

Edited by Swoxy

Right. You're sister is a no, I'm taken! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

If you could fit it, it would be brilliant! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

lol.

Thankyou!

Written on one part rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

What do you want?

I told you I have the part.

I gave you the part number and told you where to buy it from.

I even took it out and took a photo of it for you.

Shall I buy it and fit it for you too?

...what is her part number?

R

Edited by Silver!

Entertainment value - 10/10!! lol laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Here you go, part numbers and everything ...

524676794_09b0c32256.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

The things I do for you guys!

if you dont want this now that your selling it, il have that off you too! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

that would be interesting! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />