New style lexus lights

Max

Looking through the german club lupo site I stumbled accross these little beauties;

[(couldn't get the link to work)

go to www,lupoclub.de

Enter and go to galleries. Its a yellow arosa with funky new lexus lights]

Barely able to speak english sometimes, all the german words on the site make no sense whatsoever. blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

If anyone understands it, does it say anywhere, where they are from.....I NEED some.[

Sorry, everyone. Complete blunder of a link, but someone out there may know where im trying to point you! ???

Found them...

They are just as you say.

1.....oto Lupoclub.de from our links section,

2.....Goto gallerie,

3....there they are

They are not symetrical though. The right hand side and left had side are the same. ie: the right hand side had the reversing light on the inside and the left hand side had the reversing light on the outside.

Oh and why do all Lupo "lexus style lights" have to have orange in them...red and white lenses would be just fine i think.

Yeah M3 style crystal for me or lexus style like an MX5 or Civic, integra etc (NO ORANGE LENSES...JUST RED AND CLEAR)!!!!!

The only way we are going to get them is if the company i.e ABC have enough interest from Lupo owners

But after seeing how long corrado owners waited for M3 crystal, i'll be claiming my pension biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Built in reflectors would be nice too, then I can smile back at my local traffic division

Is there any other lights out there which have built in reflectors? And please dont tell me the Arosa ones do. I cant stand them.... sorry Alan wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />